Tuesday 15 September 2015

Back from being gone!

Hi folks!

For almost two years my study and off-line life gobbled up almost all my time and energy. For almost two years, I totally forgot about the existance of my blog. Sometimes, I used it to show people some stuff I made, or an example of something, because there was a picture of it on my blog.

Today, I'm making a fresh start. With new idea's and a different kind of approach. Moreover, I am two years older and my life is changed in this period; I met new people, I decided to leave some behind, I gained other interests, more knowledge, I moved to a new place... All those things changed me.

In the following days, I will work on the appearance of my website, so it will be on construction for a while. Hopefully, I can catch some time to post a new article any time soon!

See ya!

p.s. For other items, look in the blog archive on the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment