Thursday 25 July 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

This blog will be about the things in my life I want to share with others. The things I create, collect and read, but above all about the things I admire.

I would like to exemplify the title of my blog, first. 'Monstrum naturae' is Latin, and means 'freak of nature'. For 'freak of nature' is not a very nice-looking phrase, I chose Latin. Besides, all of the plants and animals have Latin names too.

I came up with the idea to start a blog, because of my internship at a sheepfarm in Wales. I kept a blog while I was there, now one-and-a-half year ago. I really loved doing that, because everyone at home could read and see where I was and what I was doing. The reason that I haven't start my blog previously, is that I was very busy with school.

I hope you will enjoy my blog =)

(In the next days, my blog maybe change a bit, because I am still not very pleased about the design.)


1 comment: